A market leader in noise reduction solutions has been shortlisted for a top industry award this week.
Echo Barrier, based in Bury St Edmunds, has been selected by the judges as a finalist in the Equipment Supplier of the Year category of the 2018 Construction News Specialists Awards, the only national awards that recognises the best specialist contractors from across the UK.
Peter Wilson, founder and technical director of Echo Barrier, said:
“We are absolutely delighted to have been recognised by this prestigious award scheme.
“We strive to ensure our products remain market leaders and deliver the required results for our customers, and this shortlisting demonstrates our emphasis on high quality.”
The innovative Echo Barriers are already used by some of the world’s biggest construction companies and have already been credited with reducing building noise at the likes of the World Trade Centre in New York and on the London Underground.
The winners will be announced on 8 March 2018 at a glamorous ceremony at the Grosvenor House Hotel, London where over 1,000 of the industry elite will join together for a night of entertainment, celebration and networking.
The full list of finalists and more information can be found at: specialistsawards.constructionnews.co.uk
For more information on our products or about Echo Barrier visit www.echobarrier.co.uk
For more information, media enquiries or requests for photographs please contact email@example.com
About Echo Barrier
- Echo Barrier is at the forefront of acoustic barrier technology, offering innovative, effective, practical and low cost solutions to address both occupational and environmental noise issues across a wide range of applications.
- Our acoustic barrier product designs are based on over 30 years of practical experience in the field of noise control, coupled with an intimate knowledge of acoustic materials. We are constantly at the leading edge of technological development to ensure we deliver the best noise reduction solutions.
- Our unparalleled acoustic expertise available worldwide allows us to provide the detailed technical support you need to find the optimum solution to your noise reduction problems.
- Our products are easy to order, fit transport and clean. They are lightweight yet rugged, aesthetically pleasing and waterproof.
- Echo Barrier is on twitter. Follow us @echobarrier